- We strive to provide the best quality, value & service to meet the needs of our customers as defined in the Sales of goods Act S14(2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
- We provide insurance cover note (AVA Insurance Pte Ltd) to our customer upon purchase, in order to protect customers who have made pre-payments, including but are not limited to packages/ vouchers to my business.
- Complimentary services/ Vouchers are not covered under insurance AVA insurance Pte Ltd.
- The AVA insurance and prepaid package is valid for 1 year from date of purchase & the maximum insurance per certificate will be $10,000. The insurance will compensate spa customers for unutilized package value in the event of spa closure.
- We offer a 5 working days cooling period, (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) during which you may request for a full refund for all products & packages purchased.
- All refunds will be made via cheque, (or visa card reversal) within 7 working days.
- We allow packages to be transferable or exchangeable for products/ services, after the 5 working days cooling period (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). Payee can request for refund on medical grounds or relocation notice. *require support document, e.g medical & relocation notice. (There will be a 10% admin charge on initial package purchase & used treatment will be reverted to a la carte value)
- We offer full refund of the deposit paid for packages purchased if the transaction is cancelled within 5 working days. Thereafter we offer to refund 50% of the deposit paid for packages purchased if the transaction is cancelled within one month. For transaction cancelled after one month, no refunds will be made.
- We accept original spa vouchers which have to be presented prior to treatment.
- We do not perform pressure selling by the therapist during treatment & in the treatment room.
- We will honour all prices stated in the spa menu, shelf talker, advertisement & promotion which includes 7% GST.
- We will display discounted price clearly in the spa.
- We accept payment mode in cash (SGD), Nets, Visa, Master, Amex & cheque.
- We do not over or under charge & we ensure correct change is given to the customers.
- We will inform and seek customer approval in advance, for any additional services and top up services or upgrade of product.
- We will honour the prices quoted at the time of booking for treatments & spa packages & other related services.
- We serve both male & female customers.
- We are committed to ensure all customers’ data are strictly private.
- Service guarantee is to provide (e.g change of therapist within first 10 min of treatment)
- We are committed to our therapist being formally trained to meet training standards in accordance with prevailing CAT 1 requirement stipulated by the Licensing Authority.
What we collect: We may collect the following information: name, contact information including email address, mobile phone number, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests & other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: (1) Internal record keeping, (2) We may use the information to improve our products and services, (3) We may periodically send promotional emails or SMS about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number which you have provided or (4) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.